Guide to online slots

If you love playing slots pokies on land casinos, it’s time to take the plunge into the world of online gaming to enjoy online slots. If you have a computer with an internet connection at home, you can easily play the game sitting in your favorite armchair. However, it pays to know a few things about online slots before you get ready to play real money casino games.

Getting Familiar with the Game

The first step before playing online slot is to get familiar with the game. You should understand that the odds in case on online slots depend upon the virtual reel of machines. So, the slots odds will be determined based on how the machine’s virtual reel is set. It’s also wise to check the percentage payout of the slots machine. Generally, a payback percentage is there in every casino and the slots machines are designed accordingly. If you are wondering what a payback percentage is, it’s the percentage of money that’s put into the machine, which ultimately goes back to the player. So, a casino with the payback percentage of 91% means that 91% of the money that is put into the machine is given as slots winnings while the casino keeps the remaining 9%. It goes without saying that choosing a casino that has a high payback percentage would fetch you good profits.

Knowing about welcome bonuses and special offers can also help you take your pick. For example, Slots Oasis that offers a welcome bonus to new players to the tune of 400% of any initial deposit, up to a whopping $4000, can be a good way to start. The site also offers the VIP Club for its users, which provides special bonuses, a dedicated VIP manager and higher limits at the tables.

Types of Online Slots on Offer

Online slot games are available in a wide variety where each has its own payout tables and special features. Be it online slot games that include side bets, special casino jackpots, mini-games or free spins for hitting a particular combination of symbols on the reels, you can get them all and more. Though online slot games are of different types, there are only three basic types of slot machines that you will get – multi line slots, classic 3-reel slots, and progressive slots.

The 3-reel slots have 3 reels, and come with a single payout line across the middle. Multi-line slots usually have more than 3 reels, and have spot payout lines vertically, horizontally, and diagonally to give players more chances of registering a win. Progressive slots have a jackpot counter, the amount of which adds up continuously based on the total amount wagered across a number of linked online casinos. So, based on what suits your preferences the best, you can take you pick from these online slot games.

Budgeting and Bankroll

Budgeting is a very important aspect of online slot gaming. It’s wise to keep a track of your funds so that you can enjoy the game without getting worried about bankruptcy. It’s also important to set your bankroll before starting the game. This way, you can gamble with only the amount that you can afford to lose. Remember that there is no point in getting carried away while playing online slots only to discover later that you have lost a huge sum and now have to tighten your wallet for meeting your everyday needs.

So, use these tips to play online slots sensibly and enjoy the game.